Tuesday, May 15, 2012

This Weekend!! It's coming people..Krujay & V-Roc Ent. present The Official Music Video & Hit Single "Addicted to That" ft.Caino, off of the New Mixtape "PrepAIRED" (available via Datpiff/Bandcamp or Soundcloud , FREE DL) Filmed & Directed by none other than RFE Media & Jack Nine Films' own Joshua Ramirez. This is the 2nd official video of my career, yet may be the most important, and definitely the craziest!! For that reason, I need to know who really supports what I'm doing here, and is gonna take part in this release by watching, sharing, liking, comments, etc..you know the deal by now. I promise you this is one you'll watch a few times, and a project that I'm very proud of, but if you know me, you shouldn't expect any less.. : ) So gear up, have a great week, remember to smile, & get PrepAIRED for a kick-ass weekend..#ADDICTED2THAT ***Follow Me On Twitter @Krujay*** JOIN HERE---> http://www.facebook.com/events/223672501069676/ — with Joshua Ramirez and 2 others.

No comments:

Post a Comment