Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FULL PLATE!!
I've never been more excited about the start of a year. So far, amazing, and can't wait to give the fans this new mixtape come Feb. Upcoming projects with some of East coasts finest, @RichQuick, @EazytheBlockCaptain, @DycePayne, and more!! We got another video from FAMFIRST, shoot is actually this upcoming Sunday, and still have the first official music video from your boy, on the back burner, from the upcoming album. But right now...this very second...if your reading this, know I'm serious. Determination is all I know, so I'm in it for the long run; but I cant do this alone. Help this thing grow here. Everyday share links, videos, tracks, anything..every bit counts, so all of you matter, and I couldnt thank you more#THANKSFORBEINGYOU
www.facebook.com/krujay
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Krujay/94988487617
www.reverbnation.com/krujay
www.myspace.com/krujay
www.youtube.com/krujay85

No comments:

Post a Comment